Thursday, February 8, 2018

My First Blog

This is my First Blog.

As being a chef, I have started writing so that I can share my Recipes and ideas. Nowadays people are busy in their career life that they hardly get any time for cooking or they will cook on weekends. Here I will be presenting an easy recipe for healthy foods which can be prepared in a short period of time (lets say less than 1 hour).

Moreover, I will be giving few Recipes for Fresh Fruit Juices which will be helpful for a smooth functioning of day to day work without reducing your energy levels.


18 comments:

  1. Nice job. And it's great that you think of our health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some good juice for everyday consumption. That is also light on the wallet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef Hussain👨‍🍳 ...keep it up ....wish u gud luck... my gud wishes will always be wid u in sha allah...stay blessed👍❤!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wallah Habibi!!! A step ahead towards your passion and love is very much appreciated and loved by others as well. Eagerly waiting for the delicious delicacies recipe to try... Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou!!
      Will soon post some scrumptious recipes.

      Delete
  6. Keep it up bro.. waiting for your recipes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou!

      Yes I Will start uploading from tomorrow.

      Delete
  7. Mashallah good
    I love light and healthy recepies

    ReplyDelete